140 Oil Premium Display Case
This handsome case does double duty as a safe place to store and carry oils and as a display case to use as you share essential oils with others. Young Living’s exclusive Premium Display Case holds 140 oils, giving you quick and easy access to your collection anywhere you go.
This four-paneled case unfolds so that every label can face forward from each molded foam basin, elegantly displaying your collection. When compacted, it becomes a sleek over-the-shoulder bag.
- Room to store 140 essential oil bottles (124 5-ml bottles, including 6 spaces for 5-ml bottles with child-resistant caps, 13 15-ml bottles, and 3 10-ml roll-on bottles)
- Hard-side exterior case, ideal for carrying oils on the go
- Foam compartment dividers that hold the bottles snugly in place
- Compartment inserts give extra protection against bumps and jostling
- Waterproof zipper buffers interior from the elements and keeps spills contained
- Soft shoulder strap frees up your hands and makes carrying a breeze
- Can be used as a standing, fully functioning display case that’s perfect for sharing oils with others
How to Use
- When transporting essential oils, always place the compartment inserts on the outside panels before closing the case to protect the bottles from dislodging and breaking.
- When using as a display case, carefully lay the case on its back and unzip. Unfold each panel and remove the compartment inserts, ensuring that all the oil bottles are secure before standing the case up in the display position.
- Case exterior: If oil spills on the exterior hard case, wash immediately with a soft cloth dipped in warm, soapy water.
- Foam insert: If oil spills on the foam bottle inserts, immediately wipe with a clean, soft cloth and blot to soak up as much spilled oil as possible.
Young Living November Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.