Sundance Ultrasonic Diffuser
Inspired by D. Gary Young's love of horsesand named after his own horse, the SundanceUltrasonic Diffuser features a wild stallion exhalingcolor-illuminated vapor while rearing skyward on a clifftoplandscape.
The patents-pending Sundance Ultrasonic Diffuser is an atomizer,aroma diffuser, and night-light all in one simple-to-use productand includes:
- A proprietary, interchangeable diffuser cover system compatiblewith additional diffuser covers (other covers sold separately)
- Continuous or intermittent (10 minutes on/10 minutes off)ultrasonic diffusion with automatic shutoff
- Four soft white, under-panel LED lights with on/offsettings
- Six colored, illuminated vapor LED light settings (red, white,green, blue, alternating, and none; lights shine upward from thecliffbase onto the horse)
Contents: Sundance diffuser cover, diffuser motor, AC poweradaptor, operation manual
Dimensions: 26.8 x 24.1 x 26 cm
How to Use
- Remove motor lid.
- Add room-temperature water until level reaches, but does notexceed, the maximum water fill line. Always unplug the diffuserwhen filling or emptying the water reservoir.
- Add 5â€“8 drops of Young Living essentialoil.
- Place the lid back onto the motor.
- Plug the power cord into the motor.
- Place the diffuser cover onto the motor and press down on thecover to ensure that the connecting latches click into the lockedposition. Press the Power button to turn on the diffuser.
- Plug the power adaptor into a power outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn on the diffuser.NOTE: Vapor output volume gradually increases as waterrecedes below the maximum water fill line.
- To remove the cover from the diffuser motor, press both coverrelease buttons at the same time, and then lift the cover off ofthe motor.NOTE: Do not turn the attached cover and motor upside down,as water may leak into the motor or cover and damage the unit.
Young Living November Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.